Summer has arrived and therefore the most commonly asked question is "how do I lose weight"? I guarantee you will decrease the inches and change the scales if you do the following.
1. Introduce Green tea and decrease the number of cafe lattes per day - Green tea has a group of antioxidants which may have several effects for weight loss, not to mention they are potent antioxidants.
2. Try using more cinnamon, black pepper - Cinnamon has been used for more than 4000 years and is great aid for blood sugar management. Black Pepper is highly regarded in having the ability to induce the feeling of satiety (fullness).
3. Garcinia Cambogia has the ability to enhance your wight loss, BEWARE look for a product containing standardised levels of HCA. This is derived from the rind of the gardenia fruit and has been shown to reduce appetite when taken doses of 1200-1800mg per day. Check it out
NOW FOR THE NITTY GRITTY
4. BE HONEST with yourself. Do a food diary it will help you track your food intake. 80-90% of weight loss is to do with what you put in your mouth.
5. You Need to move more. Also choose movement that puts a smile on your face, guarantee if you enjoy it you will continue to do it for longer.
6. Portions????? Remember you are no longer doing the activity you may have done 10 years ago, your fuel intake must be reduced. NO MORE SECOND HELPINGS. 🙂 Smaller plate size will assist you with this.
7. Your protein should only be the size of the palm of your hand.
8. WATER,WATER, WATER....... If you don't like water put a some lemon in for taste, you may also like to try the Amazonia Raw Slim and Tone in your water. Helps the feeling of fullness.
9. If you are honestly trying all the above over a period of 3 months with no change, seek the guidance of your medical Practitioner as there may be an undiagnosed medical issue.
10. Enjoy the good FOOD, Lots of colour, minimise the colour of white on your plate and increase the colour GREEN.